Bridgwater Town Council have an exciting apprenticeship opportunity for a Business Administrator based at the Town Hall, High Street, Bridgwater.
You will provide general administrative support to the different teams and functions at the Town Council to gain experience and exposure to the working environment.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities will also include:
- Conducting general administrative duties
- Receive incoming calls and emails, acting promptly and dealing with all enquiries or actions in a professional manner;
- Supportive duties including creating folders, filing, shredding, scanning and photocopying for all departments;
Manage the allotments administration;
- Provision of cover for our main reception (when required) which will include supporting the team with managing visitors, meeting room preparation, refreshments, sorting post; and
- Completion of tasks and projects as set by the various departments.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths, if required
- End Point Assessment: Knowledge Test; Professional Discussion; Presentation/Q&A
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Town Council operates a comprehensive training scheme and new staff roles are created every year.
Closing date 6th June 2023.
For more information head to the opens in a new windowSomerset Skills & Learning website.
To apply, please visit the opens in a new windowGOV.uk – find an apprenticeship website.