Bridgwater Town Council has a budget of £15,000 for ‘Youth Grants’
For the past 18 months the Youth Forum which considers Youth Grant applications has been suspended due to COVID. Now that the Council is fully functioning as society breaks away from the cycle of lockdowns, the Youth Forum has been recalled to coincide with the start of the new school year. Youth Portfolio Holder Cllr Julie Cordiner, has set a meeting for Friday 22 October 2021 and is now calling on Groups within the town to apply for a share of this year’s allocation.
- Groups submit their application before the 15 October
- Applications will be considered by the Youth Forum on Friday 22 October 2021
- Applicants will be notified of the decision and if accepted will be required to sign an acceptance form
- Grants are paid to successful applicants
- Applicant to complete and funding evaluation report within 4 weeks of the project end date.
You can access the Grant application form on the Town Council website For further information contact Town Clerk David Mears via email [email protected]create new email