Residents, businesses and visitors being invited to give their views on proposals to renew the Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) for dog control in the ex-West Somerset Area.
The PSPO for dog control covers the following issues:
- Dog fouling
- Dogs on Lead by direction
- Dog exclusion zones
For further information about the consultation visit the opens in a new windowSomerset Council website.
Paper copies of the consultation are available by contacting the Council on 0300 123 2224, draft copies of the PSPO are also available at the following locations:
- West Somerset House, Williton, TA4 4QA
- Porlock Community Library, Porlock, Minehead
- Minehead Library, Bancks Street, Minehead, TA24 5DJ
- Dulverton Library, Fore Street, Dulverton, TA22 9EX
- Watchet Community Library, 11 The Esplanade, Watchet, TA23 0AJ
- Williton Library, Killick Way, Williton, Taunton, TA4 4QA
- Nether Stowey Community Library, Castle Street, Nether Stowey, Bridgwater, TA5 1NE
The consultation closes on Friday 6 October 2023