Join us for the Great British September Clean
11-27 September 2020
Everyone at Keep Britain Tidy has been absolutely blown away by your support for this year’s Great British Spring Clean. Together – volunteers, local authorities, charities and businesses – have shown tremendous commitment to the campaign and to each and every one of you we would like to say a huge big thank you.
Our first priority has always been making sure everyone stays safe and so we have taken the decision to postpone this year’s Great British Spring Clean until September.
Join us for the Great British September Clean, from 11-27 September, when we will be bringing communities back together to clean up our streets, parks and beaches.
If you had already planned to take part in the Great British Spring Clean you can reschedule your activity for the new campaign period, instead of cancelling it.
|If you have signed up as a host and registered a clean-up on our website:|
· Please where possible reschedule your existing clean-ups to fall within the new campaign period, 11 – 27 September.
· If your clean-ups are registered on our website map, you can amend the dates in a few simple steps:
1. Log into your Dashboard on the top right of the Keep Britain Tidy website
· Remember to contact all of the volunteers already signed-up to your clean-up to inform them of the new date
· If your event is public, check your inbox for emails from us for notification of anybody who has tried to join your clean-up. If your event is private you will need to contact your volunteers through your usual channels.
|If you have pledged to pick:|
· You don’t need to do anything! We will work on the basis that if you have pledged to support the campaign with an individual action, you will honour this commitment by acting on your pledge when you are fit and well to do so.
· Please make sure that when you undertake your pledge you follow the latest government advice on COVID-19 and also follow our advice on clean-up hygiene here.
|If you have joined a clean-up:|
· Please assume that any clean-ups which you have signed-up for as part of the campaign are now cancelled or postponed.
· Within time you should hear directly from your clean-up hosts about any new dates being set for existing clean-ups for which you have tried to join.
· Please return to the event map in summer to see what new clean-ups and dates have been scheduled in your area in line with the new campaign dates.
Thank you again for your continued support for the campaign from all at Keep Britain Tidy.