Our Voice Bridgwater – Learning Disabilities Group
November 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until November 18, 2020
Monthly meetings for adults with learning disabilities to;
– Have a voice about things that matter
– Get information and support
– Gain new skills and confidence
– Meet new friends and have fun!
Each monthly meeting has a theme on a topic such as choices and control, arts and creativity, independent living, staying safe, relationships, hobbies.
* Please note these meetings are for adults with learning disabilities only. If you require support or personal assistance, please bring someone to support you as we unfortunately we are unable to provide personal support.
* Groups are free, however you may wish to take a drink and snack with you.
* No need to book, you are welcome to turn up and Colleen will be there to welcome you.