- Step one, on 8 March, will see schools reopening and two people allowed to meet outdoors for a chat.
- From 29 March, outdoor gatherings of either six people or two households will be allowed.
- Outdoor sports, including football, golf and tennis, will be allowed to resume from 29 March as well.
- Step two would see shops, hairdressers, gyms and outdoor hospitality reopening from 12 April in England.
- Also from 12 April, outdoor hospitality will resume, as well as zoos and theme parks.
- Step three would start on 17 May with most social contact rules lifted, as well as limited mixing indoors.
- The prime minister hopes that step four, from 21 June, would see the end of all legal limits on social contact.
Further comprehensive information on the easing of COVID restrictions on the GOV.uk website.